Just for the fun!
1. Reply to this post, and I will pick six of your icons.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon squeeillariy
selected these of my icons:
This is an icon I specifically created for my st_respect story Quicksand
. It's been fun doing it :) Bruce Greenwood has this slight
obsession with chess which also motivated the whole "Draws" naming and underlying theme of fate determined by small moves and decisions. (It also reminds me of the pictures of him losing against Anton *giggles* He really takes that game very seriously.)
This icon was done for me by starcrossedtrek
- she offered icons slots and I badly wanted Pike/SpockPrime. Mostly motivated by Draws, where SpockPrime turned from a tiny side character into someone who demanded/demands his moments in the spotlight.
Nude!Pike was done by taraljc
and is one of my favorites, because what's not to love about shirtless Bruce Greenwood??? *swoons* The movie "Republic of Love" is also really worth watching.
This icon was made by lemonstudio
(ex mrs_spock) and is possibly partly inspiring any foursome ideas of that gender combination. Kirk/Spock/McCoy as my TOS OT3 and
Natira who's one of my favorite McCoy het pairing partners - this is really a lucky and sexy mix :) They also all look so happy and relaxed in it, so this is definitely one of my happy icons.
Another of my own icons. This is one of my favorite Spock/McCoy scenes, and one I'd always want to push into the faces of people who think that Spock and McCoy hate each other. They don't. They come from very different angles but they also understand each other rather well in many points (though they don't like to admit it in words). Spock cares about McCoy and vice versa, and the way he desperately holds McCoy's hands here is heartbreaking. Still one of my favorite TOS pairings although Kirk/McCoy topped them all around by now.
This icon was made by cimorene
and is a little bit of a placeholder. I don't have many icons with women and I liked this one because it's just one (female-looking) woman, no man around, no Star Trek reference, so I sometimes use it for general female topics.